★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Citrix 1Y0-230 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 1Y0-230 Braindumps. Latest 1Y0-230 Dumps Questions, Try Citrix 1Y0-230 Brain Dumps First.
Free 1Y0-230 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator entered the command-line interface commands below to prevent IP address 10.10.100 from accessing the NetScaler on port 80.
add simpleacl rule1 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100 –TTL 600 add simpleacl rule2 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100 –destPort 80 add ns acl rule1 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100-priority 10
add ns acl rule2 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100-priority 100 apply ns acls
Which Access Control List (ACL) will the NetScaler use to deny the IP address?
- A. add ns acl rule1 DENY-srcIP 10.10.10.100-priority 10
- B. add simpleacl rule1 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100 –TTL 600
- C. add simpleacl rule2 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100 –destPort 80
- D. add ns acl rule2 DENY- srcIP 10.10.10.100-priority 100
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A NetScaler Appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the NetScaler.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the NetScaler to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Generate Support File
- B. Batch Configuration
- C. Start New Trace
- D. Get Back Trace
NEW QUESTION 3
Where should a Citrix Administrator configure SmartControl restrictions?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. XenDesktop Delivery Controller
- C. NetScaler Gateway, XenDesktop Delivery Controller and StoreFront
- D. StoreFront and XenDesktop Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 4
In which two ways can a Citrix Administrator configure SmartAccess? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable Workspace Control within StoreFront.
- B. Update XML Service Trust to set-BrokerSite-TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $True
- C. Update the XML Service trust in the XenDesktop database manually.
- D. Ensure that the SmartAccess filter name on the Delivery Group matches the NetScaler Gateway policies.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which reason would account for uneven user connections on a back-end server using the default load-balancing method?
- A. Persistence is enabled
- B. Application resource utilization is uneven
- C. Incorrect load-balancing method is selected
- D. Multiplexing is disabled
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three services can the StoreFront monitor probe to determine the state of the StoreFront server? (Choose three.)
- A. Default Domain
- B. Discovery
- C. Authentication
- D. Subscription
- E. Account
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: User authentication is failing through the NetScaler. A Citrix Administrator checked the Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) policy, action and virtual server and verified that the correct configuration was in place. The administrator bypassed the NetScaler and the authentication worked.
Which NetScaler utility can the administrator use to troubleshoot the access issue?
- A. nslog file
- B. aaad.debug
- C. nscon message
- D. Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: Client connects to certain virtual servers are abnormally high. A Citrix Administrator needs to be alerted whatever the connections pass a certain threshold.
How can the administrator use NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to accomplish this requirement?
- A. Configure SMTP Reporting on the NetScaler MAS by adding the threshold and email address.
- B. Configure specific alerts for virtual servers using NetScaler MAS.
- C. Configure TCP Insight on the NetScaler MAS.
- D. Configure Network Reporting on the NetScaler MAS by setting the threshold and email address.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Administrator needs to migrate a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Proxy configuration based on NetScaler 11.1 to NetScaler 12.0.
Which three actions can the administrator perform to accomplish this requirement? (Choose three.)
- A. Replace an existing Unified Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to a load-balancing virtual server with the AAA-TM server bound to it
- B. Move the existing NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration, placing it behind a Unified Gateway virtual server
- C. Keep the existing NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration as is, with a Platinum or Enterprise license
- D. Add a standalone NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to an existing Standard Edition appliance
- E. Add a NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to an existing Content-Switching virtual server
NEW QUESTION 10
A Citrix Administrator receives complaints from some users that authentication for the NetScaler Gateway site fails.
Which tool can the administrator use to find data regarding time of failure and a list of users facing this issue?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. Security Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured SNMP to send traps to an external SNMP system. When reviewing the messages, the administrator noticed several entity UP and entity DOWN messages.
To what are these messages related?
- A. High availability synchronization
- B. Load balancing virtual servers
- C. High availability heartbeats
- D. Network interface
NEW QUESTION 12
A Citrix Administrator receives user complaints about latency while accessing an application that is being load-balanced on the NetScaler.
Which tool can the administrator use to gather information regarding Response time, Client latency and Server-side processing time?
- A. aaad.debug
- B. WAN Insight
- C. NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS)
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three steps can a Citrix Administrator take to integrate an existing CERT-based authentication policy on an existing NetScaler Gateway platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a CERT authentication policy and bind it to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- B. Enable client authentication on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
- C. Bind the existing CERT authentication policy to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- D. Enable the two-factor option on the existing CERT authentication profile
- E. Change the client certificate to Mandatory on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A company recently acquired three smaller companies; this adds more than 1500 employees to the company. The current NetScaller appliance does NOT support adding that many users.
A Citrix Administrator needs to use a Multi-Tenancy solution, giving each newly acquired company its own NetScaler for VPN access, load balancing, and at least 20 GBPS of throughput.
How can the administrator meet the needs of this environment?
- A. Install XenServer and configure a NetScaler VPX 3000 for each newly acquired company.
- B. Purchase a NetScaler MPX appliance for each newly acquired company.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler CPX for each newly acquired company.
- D. Purchase a NetScaler SDX appliance and configure a NetScaler Instance for each newly acquired company.
NEW QUESTION 15
How can a Cirtix Administrator configure session policies for the Authentication, Authorization and Auditing Traffic Management (AAA-TM) sessions if the authentication virtual server is specified in a Unified Gateway setup?
- A. The session policies can be defined only for the NetScaler Gateway virtual server.
- B. The AAA-TM session policies are bound to the virtual server.
- C. The AAA-TM sessions inherit the NetScaler Gateway session policies.
- D. The AAA-TM policies need to be bound as default global.
NEW QUESTION 16
TCP multiplexing is a technique that enables the reuse of existing TCP connections
Which NetScaler hardware or software platform offers a Multi-Tenant solution?
- A. VPX
- B. CPX
- C. MPX
- D. SDX
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is deploying a NetScaler device and would like to add the NTP server to this appliance. Currently, the NTP service is configured at 192.168.55.54.
Which command-line interface command can the administrator use to complete this task?
- A. Add ntp server 192.168.55.54
- B. Add server ntp 192.168.55.54
- C. Add servicegroup NTP UDP
- D. Add service NTP 192.168.55.54 UDP 123
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Junior Citrix Administrator needs to create a Content Switching virtual server on a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair. The NSIP addresses are 192.168.20.10 and 192168.20.11. The junior administrator connects to NSIP address 192.168.20.10 and saves the changes.
The following day, a Senior Citrix Administrator tries to test the new Content Switching virtual server, but it is NOT working. The senior administrator connects to the HA pair and everything the junior administrator configured is gone.
Why did the NetScalers lose the newly added configurations?
- A. The NetScaler appliances are NOT at the same firmware version
- B. The junior administrator connected to the NSIP of the secondary NetScaler in the HA pair
- C. Both NetScalers in the HA pair restarted overnight, losing the configuration
- D. The junior administrator made the changes and did NOT force a failover to save the configuration
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-230 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-230-exam-dumps.html (New 111 Q&As)