★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
We provide 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and Answers which are the best for clearing 1Y0-230 test, and to get certified by Citrix Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway. The 1Y0-230 Exam Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Y0-230 exam. Crack your Citrix 1Y0-230 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Citrix 1Y0-230 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three Unified Gateway elements can be configured by the Unified Gateway Wizard? (Choose three.)
- A. Responder policy for HTTP to HTTPS redirect
- B. A primary and any optional secondary authentication configuration
- C. The Unified Gateway primary virtual server
- D. Rewrite policy for HTTP to HTTPS redirect
- E. An SSL Server Certificate for the Unified Gateway virtual server
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the NetScaler high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary NetScaler is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the NetScalers?
- A. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled interface of the Primary Node
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN
- C. Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled
- D. HA heartbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a NetScaler Gateway virtual server in order to meet the security requirements of the organization. The administrator needs to configure timeouts for end-user sessions, to be triggered by the following behaviors:
-Inactivity for at least 15 minutes
-No keyboard or mouse activity for at least 15 minutes
Which two timeout settings can the administrator configure to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Idle Time-out set to 15
- B. Forced Time-out set to 15
- C. Client Idle Time-out set to 900
- D. Session Time-out set to 15
- E. Session Time-out set to 900
- F. Forced Time-out set to 900
NEW QUESTION 4
Which NetScaler feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a customer footer for a NetScaler Gateway login page?
- A. Rewrite
- B. SmartAccess
- C. HTTP Callout
- D. Responder
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Administrator needs to customize the user experience for users connecting with the NetScaler Gateway plug-in.
Which three options can the administrator configure in this customization, using session and traffic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. The level of user access to the applications
- B. Single sign-on
- C. Split tunneling
- D. The domains to which users are allowed access
- E. Authentication methods
NEW QUESTION 6
While troubleshooting an SSL issue on one of the SSL-based virtual servers, a Citrix Administrator noticed that the data captured from the TCP dump was showing in plain text.
What could be the cause of this issue?
- A. No SSL cipher suite was selected
- B. The SSL Certificate expired
- C. The selected cipher suite is obsolete
- D. Misconfiguration of the TCP profile
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is looking into adopting NetScaler to handle application delivery for an environment.
The administrator would like to start with these services:
IIS and Apache Web Servers
Microsoft SQL AlwaysON Database Availability Groups
Which two NetScaler features can the administrator use to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching
- C. Data Stream
- D. Cloud Bridge Integration
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A NetScaler MPX appliance has become unresponsive while using the GUI. A Citrix Administrator needs to restart the appliance and force a core dump for analysis.
What can the administrator do to accomplish this?
- A. Use the NMI button on the back of the appliance.
- B. Connect to the USB port to issue a restart command.
- C. Use the reset button on the front of the appliance.
- D. Turn off the appliance using the power button.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Administrator has deployed a new NetScaler MPX appliance in the demilitarized (DMZ) with one interface in the DMZ and the other on the internal network.
In which mode should the administrator deploy the NetScaler?
- A. One-Arm
- B. Two-Arm
- C. Forward Proxy
- D. Transparent
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring balancing on a NetScaler appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. An HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- B. A customer TCP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- C. An HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
- D. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which scenario will cause automatic high availability (HA) synchronization to fail?
- A. Different build versions
- B. A configuration change to the primary NetScaler
- C. A force failover
- D. Manually forced synchronization
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three NetScaler features can a Citrix Administrator use for default syntax policies? (Choose three.)
- A. SSL
- B. Rewrite
- C. Integrated caching
- D. Protection
- E. Responder
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to build policies that control the selection of XenApp applications to which a user has access. The administrator would like for the policy decisions to be made by leveraging the HDX settings.
Which type of policy would enable this requirement?
- A. Traffic
- B. SmartControl
- C. Authorization
- D. SmartAccess
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is troubleshooting a NetScaler issue. The administrator goes to the command line and from the Shell, tails the ns.log to view the log in real time to find the issue. After a few minutes, the administrator noticed that the logs stopped scrolling and the issue was missed.
How can troubleshooting continue using the ns.log?
- A. The ns.log service has stopped and needs to be restarted.
- B. The ns.log needs to be downloaded to the client machine for full viewing.
- C. The ns.log has reached its 100 KB limi
- D. Press ‘CTRL+C’ to stop it from running and issue the command “tail-f ns.log” to resume.
- E. The ns.log is still runnin
- F. Press ‘Enter’ and the ns.log will resume.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has a NetScaler SDX with four VPX instances configured. The SDX has a 10GB bandwidth license that has been configured with dedicated bandwidth of 2 GB for each instance. However, the administrator found that three instances do NOT ever reach the bandwidth limit, while one instance reaches the limit and needs 1 GB more bandwidth to accommodate increased traffic requests.
What can the administrator change on the instance that requires more bandwidth, to meet traffic requirements?
- A. Configure LA channel to increase the bandwidth
- B. Configure burst capacity of 1 GB with priority 10
- C. Purchase a SDX license to increase the bandwidth on the instances
- D. Configure burst capacity on the instance adding 1 GB of bandwidth with burst priority 0
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two pre-requisites for configuring SmartAccess policies on a NetScaler Gateway virtual server? (Choose two.)
- A. Universal License
- B. Pre- or Post-Endpoint Analysis configuration policy
- C. Smart card configuration policy
- D. Standard License
Explanation: Make sure the Prerequisites are completed. This includes: ICA Only unchecked, Gateway Universal licenses installed, Callback URL configured at StoreFront, and Trust XML enabled on Delivery Controllers.
If you are using a Preauthentication Policy to run an Endpoint Analysis scan: References:
NEW QUESTION 17
A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a revoked certificate is NOT being used for client certificate authentication.
Which two entities can the administrator select on the NetScaler? (Choose two.)
- A. Online Certification Status Protocol
- B. Certificate Revocation List
- C. Subject Alternative certificates
- D. Server Name Indication
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator notices user sessions are disconnecting and reconnecting more often this week than last week, signaling a problem.
The administrator troubleshoots this issue and prepares to resolve it using persistence. However, the following considerations apply in the environment:
-It is a multi-proxy environment behind the NetScaler.
-USIP mode is enabled and applied to the services.
-The session timeout is very short.
-All users connect from the same location.
The Administrator can use persistence based on the setting to resolve this issue. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. HTTP Cookies
- B. Proximity
- C. SSL Session IDs
- D. Subnet IP
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-230 dumps! All 1Y0-230 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-230/ (111 New Questions)