★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
We provide 1Y0-311 Study Guides in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Citrix 1Y0-311 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Y0-311 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 1Y0-311 Dumps product and material, you can easily pass the 1Y0-311 exam.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two components should a Citrix Engineer include in an operating system layer from a gold image? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft office plug-ins
- B. Printer settings
- C. Application patches
- D. Hypervisor tools
- E. Anti-virus
NEW QUESTION 2
A Citrix Engineer has enabled Local Host Cache in a XenDesktop Site to manage outage situations.
Which three resources are supported by the Local Host Cache at the time of a database outage? (Choose three.)
- A. Pooled VDI desktops created by Machine Creation Services (MCS)
- B. Server-Hosted applications
- C. Server-Hosted desktop
- D. Static (assigned) desktops
- E. Pooled VDI desktops created by Provisioning Services (PVS)
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is designing a Provisioning Services environment based on the following environmental factors:
-A large number of target devices are spread over multiple subnets.
-The subnets include non-Provisioning Services machines that rely on starting up over the network -A security mandate prohibits the use of TFTP.
-Provisioning Services 7.6 Update 1 is being used to maintain LTSR compliance. Which Provisioning Services boot method is appropriate for the target devices?
- A. BDM ISO
- B. DHCP Options
- C. BIOS Embedded
- D. BDM Disk Partition
NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Engineer needs to give users access to a new application which requires the installation of an additional application in order to function correctly.
Which layer should the engineer use while layering this new application for the users?
- A. App Layer
- B. Prerequisite Layer
- C. Platform Layer
- D. Elastic Layer
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Engineer needs to prevent users from rapidly clicking an application icon and launching multiple sessions of the same published application.
Which three methods should the engineer use to configure the multi-launch timeout setting? (Choose three.) A. Group Policy Object- Remote Desktop Session Host settings
- A. web.config file on StoreFront server
- B. PowerShell- Citrix snap-in commands
- C. StoreFront console- Client Interface Settings
- D. Citrix policy setting
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two database server permissions are required by the Streaming and SOAP Services during normal Provisioning Services operations, in addition to execute permissions on the stored procedures? (Choose two.)
- A. db_securityadmin
- B. db_datareader
- C. db_datawriter
- D. db_accessadmin
- E. db_owner
NEW QUESTION 7
A Citric Engineer is checking the IOPS on the local vDisk Store after setting up and configuring the environment. Which two tools can the engineer use to check the IOPS for the Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance Monitor
- B. Process Monitor
- C. Process Explorer
- D. Disk Management
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer is managing a XenApp and XenDesktop environment that has been built with the following site architecture:
-The environment consists of one Site with three zones. -The Primary Zone is located in datacenter A. -Satellite Zone 1 is located in datacenter B.
-Satellite Zone 2 is located in datacenter C. -Gateway A is in datacenter.
- Gateway B is in datacenter.
-A NetScaler Gateway has been set up in datacenter A and datacenter B. Each Gateway has access to all zones. -The StoreFront server group is located in the Primary Zone and enumerates all resources within the Site. -Delivery Controllers are configured in all three zones.
-Application B is available in Satellite Zone 1 only.
-Optimal Gateway Routing has been configured so that Gateway A is preferred for the Primary Zone and Satellite Zone 2; Gateway B is preferred for Satellite Zone 1.
A user located near datacenter A logs in through NetScaler Gateway and attempts to launch Application B. Which behavior is expected in this scenario?
- A. Resource enumeration occurs using Gateway B; the HDX connection is established using Gateway.
- B. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway.
- C. Resource enumeration occurs using Gateway A; the HDX connections is established using Gateway.
- D. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gatewa
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the default priority order for selecting the preferred zone in a multi-zone XenApp and XenDesktop environment?
- A. User Location; Application Home; User Home
- B. User Home; Application Home; User Location
- C. Application Home, User Home; User Location
- D. User Location; User Home; Application Home
- E. Application Home; User Location; User Home
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator plans to integrate a new application. This application is profiled to be streamed to a group of users and will be published to be streamed to the client.
Some users are able to launch the streamed application but a few of them are NOT able to do so. What could cause this issue?
- A. The administrator did NOT install Citrix Receiver.
- B. The administrator did NOT configure Citrix Receiver.
- C. The administrator did NOT install the Citrix Offline Plug-in.
- D. The administrator did NOT configure the Citrix Offline Plug-i
NEW QUESTION 11
How does Fast Logoff in a Workspace Environment Management (WEM) infrastructure optimize the logoff experience for users?
- A. Improves roaming profile synchronization performance on logoff
- B. Allows processes to continue running in the background while user sessions appear to log off quickly
- C. Terminates hung application processes within 10 seconds of logging off
- D. Notifies the Delivery Controllers that pooled desktops are ready for assignment on logoff
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
The company owns sufficient hardware resources to include an operational SQL server in the main New York location. The new XenDesktop infrastructure build needs to operate with the least administrative overhead.
Which deployment option should a Citrix Engineer implement to meet this requirement?
- A. A multi-Site infrastructure with each city maintaining its own fully functional Site and including at least one delivery Controller and SQL database in each Site location.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and a single SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and SQL database with AlwaysOn configured.
NEW QUESTION 13
After an administrator restarts a XenApp server, the XenApp Administrator notices that the IMA Service is NOT starting. Which two components could be causing the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. RPC Service
- B. Local host cache
- C. Citrix Streaming Service
- D. Remote Desktop Service
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: An administrator has enabled a Citrix policy called HDX Policy that enables extra compression for moving and still images for user connections greater than 400 Kbps.
Branch Repeater VPX is then deployed to all remote offices; however, users report NO appreciable benefits. Which change should be made to HDX Policy?
- A. Session Reliability should be disabled.
- B. The Branch Repeater filter should be invoked.
- C. Overall session bandwidth should be added to the policy.
- D. The threshold value should be increased by 100-200 Kbp
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two functions must be performed by a Provisioning Services server for all implementations? (Choose two.)
- A. DHCP
- B. PXE
- C. TFTP
- D. Login
- E. Streaming
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-311/ (New 136 Q&As Version)