★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Exam Code: 1Y0-311 (1Y0-311 Dumps Questions), Exam Name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration, Certification Provider: Citrix Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-311 Exam.
Check 1Y0-311 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What occurs after a Provisioning Services target device downloads or otherwise accesses the bootstrap file?
- A. Steady-state streaming
- B. The login process
- C. IP acquisition
- D. Single-Read mode
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a XenApp and XenDesktop environment that has been built with the following site architecture:
-Site A was created in datacenter -Site B was created in datacenter
-A NetScaler Gateway is set up in each datacenter. Each Gateway has access to both Sites. -The StoreFront server group in each Site is configured to enumerate resources from both Sites. -Application A is available in Site A only.
-Optimal Gateway Routing has NOT been configured.
A user located near datacenter B logs in through NetScaler and attempts to launch Application A. Which behavior is expected in this scenario?
- A. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway.
- B. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway A; the HDX connection is established using Gateway
- C. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway B; the HDX is established using Gateway
- D. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway
NEW QUESTION 3
When should a Citrix Engineer utilize the Processes WhiteList feature of Workspace Environment Management (WEM)?
- A. If specific administrators should be provided access to specific application or program processes
- B. If specific application or program processes should always be available for launch
- C. If specific users should NOT be able to launch specific application or program processes
- D. If specific application or program processes should NEVER be available for launching
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: An administrator wishes to add disaster recovery capability to an existing XenApp environment. The administrator built some new servers into a disaster recovery datacenter that has a 1 GB link to the production datacenter. How should the administrator configure the new servers for users?
- A. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a custom load evaluator.
- B. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a worker group and load balancing policy.
- C. Add the servers to a new farm and use the site failover feature of Web Interface to provide access to the servers.
- D. Add the servers to the existing farm into a new disaster recovery zone and use a preferential load balancing polic
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two benefits of creating a centralized vDisk Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Does NOT require vDisk files to be replicated
- B. Minimizes the storage requirement for vDisks
- C. Allows for the use of differencing disks
- D. Provides redundancy without further configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a Provisioning Services environment where all target devices are using the cache on device hard drive method and have a persistent disk attached to them. The engineer enabled Citrix Profile Management for all users and installed new applications while the target device was started in Standard mode.
The new data will be stored and . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. On the vDisk, does NOT persist between restarts
- B. In the profile; persists between restarts
- C. In the write cache; does NOT persist between restarts
- D. On the persistent drive; persists between restarts
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: All users connect from thin clients to a XenApp hosted desktop. Recently, the Order Entry team has been printing all documents in color. A session printers policy has been created and applied to this user group.
How can the XenApp Administrator ensure that these printers default to a setting of monochrome?
- A. Modify the Printer Properties Retention Policy.
- B. Change the universal driver preference policy to default to PCL4.
- C. Modify the existing session printing policy with the required printer settings.
- D. Adjust the Citrix Universal Printer default settings in the registry of the XenApp server
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer found that a high number of Desktop OS machines are reported as ‘Unregistered’.
The engineer successfully logs in to one of the affected Desktop OS machines as a domain user and finds that all of the affected Desktop OS machines are on the same hosting infrastructure.
Several Desktop OS machines on the same hosting infrastructure registered successfully. However, the users in the environment have NOT reported any issues.
What is causing the Desktop OS machines to be reported as ‘Unregistered’?
- A. The difference in the system date and time settings on the Desktop OS machines and the Delivery Controller is greater than 5 minutes.
- B. The computer account of the master image has been deleted from Active Directory.
- C. The Broker Service is NOT running on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. The Citrix License Server is NOT communicating over port 27000.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three actions are necessary when using the versioning vDisk update process? (Choose three.)
- A. Perform updates using a single target device.
- B. Make a full copy of the vDisk.
- C. Put the vDisk into Private mode.
- D. Create a maintenance version of the vDisk
- E. Promote the changes to production.
- F. Update the properties of the production target devices to use the updated vDis
NEW QUESTION 10
The StoreFront subscription store is located on . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. A SQL Express database designed through the StoreFront we
- B. config file
- C. An XML file stored within the Receiver product folder on the user endpoint
- D. A local file-based database replicated among members of a StoreFront server group
- E. The XenApp and XenDesktop Site database configured within the environment
- F. A local file-based database located on a designated StoreFront server within the server group
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is designing a Provisioning Services environment based on the following environmental factors:
-A large number of target devices are spread over multiple subnets.
-The subnets include non-Provisioning Services machines that rely on booting over the network
-A security mandate prohibits the use of TFTP.
-The XenDesktop Setup Wizard is used to create the target devices.
Which Provisioning Services boot method is appropriate for the target devices?
- A. BDM Disk Partition
- B. BIOS Embedded
- C. DHCP Options
- D. BDM ISO
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to complete the installation and setup of a new Citrix Workspace Environment Management (WEM) infrastructure.
As one of the final steps, the engineer needs to point the Administration Console to the existing Citrix Licensing Server. Which step should the engineer take to complete this task
- A. Select the ‘Home’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Configure License server’ and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
- B. No steps are necessary as Licensing is configured during the installation and setup process.
- C. Select the ‘Home’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Advanced Settings’ and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
- D. Select the ‘About’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Configure License server’, and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
NEW QUESTION 13
When creating layers, an image template can be used to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Built an Application or platform Layer
- B. Create an image of an App Layer for elastic distribution
- C. Create an OS Layer version
- D. Publish Layered Images
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator implemented the pre-launch feature for a corporate email application. As the administrator monitors users' sessions in the AppCenter, the administrator notices that no pre-launch sessions are being created. Application launch time continues to remain high.
What are two reasons why pre-launch sessions are NOT being created? (Choose two.)
- A. One of the Citrix XenApp servers is reporting a full load.
- B. Endpoint devices are NOT using the latest Citrix Receiver version.
- C. The administrator did NOT create a pre-launch published application.
- D. XenApp Enterprise Edition licenses are being used in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer installed and configured two Provisioning Services servers to guarantee high availability.
One of the Provisioning Services servers experienced failure and now the write cache is no longer available for the target devices.
Which write cache location is currently being used in this environment?
- A. On a fileshare connected to both Provisioning Services servers
- B. On the local disk of both provisioning Services servers
- C. On a persistent disk attached to the virtual desktop
- D. In the RAM of the virtual desktop
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in an existing XenDesktop infrastructure to include deployment of Agent Host on several Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines. After beginning to configure various global settings for users, the engineer realized that all Agent Hosts should NOT share all the same settings, since each set of users requires different settings and policies for their sessions.
Which option should the engineer configure to provide different settings and policies for user sessions?
- A. Use the existing single WEM Site to configure all required global settings and then configure each Agent Host to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- B. Use the existing single WEM Site to configure all required global settings and allow the Site to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- C. Create additional WEM Sites, then configure each Agent Host to manage the different settings required for each user session.
- D. Create additional WEM Sites, set the required settings and policy configurations for each Site, then point each Agent Host to one of the Sites containing it needs to apply to user sessions.
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-311 Exam with 136 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1Y0-311 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-311-exam-dumps.html (136 New Questions)