★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Proper study guides for 1Z0-066 Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 1Z0-066 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Online 1Z0-066 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true about Global Sequences when connected to a physical standby database with Real-Time Query enabled?
- A. if the CACHE option is set then the size of the cache must be at least 100
- B. Their creation requires that a LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n parameter be defined in the standby that points back to their primary
- C. Their usage will always have a performance impact on the primary database.
- D. Their usage may have a performance impact on the physical standby database if the CACHE size is too small
- E. They must have the NOORDER and CACHE options set.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true about Data Guard configurations?
- A. All databases in one Data Guard environment must have the same database name.
- B. VALID_FOR is a LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_N attribute that enables DB role change operations without having to modify LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_nwhen performing switchovers or failovers.
- C. For Standard Edition, LOG_ARCHIVE_DUPLEX_DEST is used to configure redo transport, from the primary to the standby database.
- D. When using the Data Guard Broker, an spfile is not required.
- E. Up to 30 physical standby databases may exist within one configuration.
- F. The Oracle recommendation for the number of standby redo log groups per thread is one more than the number of online redo log groups per thread
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are true about database roles in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration?
- A. a configuration consisting only of a primary and one or more physical standby databases can support a rolling release upgrade.
- B. A Logical Standby Database can be converted to a Snapshot Standby Database.
- C. A Logical Standby Database can cascade redo to a terminal destination
- D. A Snapshot Standby Database can be a fast-start failover target
- E. A Physical Standby Database can be converted into a Logical Standby Database.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are true about rolling release upgrades in a Data Guard environment?
- A. The background process DMON must be enabled on the primary and standby databases during a rolling release upgrade procedure
- B. A physical standby database can be converted to a logical standby database temporarily.
- C. Rolling release upgrades require the background process RVWR to write flashback logs on the standby database.
- D. The KEEP IDENTITY clause ensures that a logical standby database keeps the same DBID as the primary database.
- E. The recovery point objective increases proportionally to the duration of the rolling release upgrade procedure.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two are prerequisites for configuring flashback database for Oracle 12c databases, in a Data Guard environment?
- A. a flash recovery area must be configured
- B. The database must be in MOUNT state.
- C. The database must be in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- D. A far sync instance must be configured to flash back a standby when the primary has been flashed back.
- E. The Data Guard Broker must be used.
NEW QUESTION 6
Attempting to start the observer raises an error DGMGRL> start observer:
DGM-16954 Unable to open and lock the Observer configuration file Failed.
Identify two possible ways to start the observer successfully
- A. Set the Observer Override property to TRUE before starting the observer
- B. Create a broker configuration and enable Fast-Start Failover before starting the observer
- C. Start the observer using a different observer configuration file.
- D. start the observer in a different working directory.
- E. Enable Fast-Start Failover before starting the observer
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three are prerequisites for enabling Fast-Start Failover?
- A. The Fast-Start Failover target standby database must receive REDO directly from the primary database
- B. Flashback Database must be enabled on both the primary database and the Fast-Start Failover target standby database.
- C. Flashback Database must be enabled only on the Fast-Start Failover target standby database.
- D. The configuration must be operating in either Maximum Performance or Maximum Availability mode
- E. The configuration must be operating in either Maximum Performance or Maximum Protection mode
- F. The Data Guard environment must be managed by the Data Guard Broker.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about Real-Time Query?
- A. Setting STANDBY_MAX_DATA_DELAY =0 requires synchronous redo transport.
- B. Disabling Real-Time Query prevents the automatic start of redo apply when a physical standby database is opened READ ONLY.
- C. Real-Time Query sessions can be connected to a Far Sync instance.
- D. Real-Time Query has no limitations regarding the protection level of the Data Guard environment.
- E. A standby database enabled for Real-Time Query cannot be the Fast-Start Failover target of the Data Guard configuration.
NEW QUESTION 9
After converting your physical standby database to a logical database, you get an error:
How can you rectify the error?
- A. Add a logical standby database PRODSBY and enable it, thereby replacing the physical standby database metadata in the broker configuration.
- B. Remove the physical standby database PRODSBY from the broker configuration, add a logical standby database PRODSBY to the broker configuration and enable it.
- C. Reinstate the physical standby database PRODSBY as a logical standby, thereby replacing the physical standby database metadata in the broker configuration.
- D. Reinstate both the primary and physical standby databases The broker will automatically detect that PRODSBY is a logical standby update to the metadata.
NEW QUESTION 10
Attempting to start the observer raises an error: DGMGRL> start observer:
DGM-16954: Unable to open and lock the Observer configuration file Failed. Identify two possible reasons for this error
- A. Fast-Start Failover is not yet enabled for this Data Guard configuration
- B. The observer configuration file is marked read-only.
- C. There is already an observer running for this Data Guard configuration.
- D. There is another observer running for a Data Guard configuration which uses the same observer configuration file
- E. The broker configuration has not yet been created.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three are true regarding the Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Data Guard configuration verification wizard?
- A. it checks that supplemental logging is turned on if there is a logical standby database in the configuration.
- B. it verifies that parameter settings in the SPFILE or in memory or both, are consistent with the broker configuration properties for that database.
- C. It checks that the current data protection level is consistent with the broker's configured data protection mode.
- D. it modifies the database configurable parameters to match the values set for the broker configuration.
- E. It generates a workload on the primary database causing log switching, and monitors the arrival rate of redo on the standby database.
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer asks you to propose the most appropriate solution for this set of requirements:
1. We need a disaster recovery solution that enables us to fail over from our production database with zero data loss.
2. We want to generate reports from the proposed standby database at the same time that it is used for other purposes.
3. Developers may need to test occasionally on a copy of the live database.
You have to already confirmed that there are no unsupported data types on the primary database Which two solutions would you recommend?
- A. a remote physical standby database with RedoRoutesvia a far sync instance
- B. a snapshot standby database with synchronous redo transport
- C. a physical standby database with real-time query enabled
- D. a logical standby database
- E. a read mostly implementation of a physical standby database
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true for Data Guard environments with mufti-tenant databases?
- A. Different pluggable databases within a logical standby database may have different guard statuses.
- B. The Data Guard broker automatically always opens the pluggable databases of a standby database after a role change operation.
- C. The Data Guard broker automatically opens all pluggable databases of a primary database a role change operation.
- D. The CDBDBA privilege must be used instead of the SYSDBA privilege for connections as SYS to the root container of a multi-tenant standby database.
- E. A multi-tenant standby database can have fewer pluggable databases than the primary container database
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the Data Guard configuration: DGMGRL> show configuration;
Configuration -Animals Protection Mode MaxAvailability Databases
dogs- Primary database
cats- Snapshot standby database
sheep- Snapshot standby database Fast-Start Failover DISABLED
Configuration Status: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available ORA-16625: cannot reach database "dogs'1 DGM-17017 unable to determine configuration status
You wish to perform a failover to Sheep
Which command, or sequence of commands, should you issue to the broker before executing "failover to sheep", using the broker?
- A. DGMGRL> convert database cats to physical standby,
- B. DGMGRL> convert database sheep to physical standby;
- C. DGMGRL> convert database sheep to physical standby; DGMGRL> convert database cats to physical standby;
- D. DGMGRL>edit configuration set protection mode as maxperformance; DGMGRL> convert database sheep to physical standby;
- E. None, because you can directly failover to a Snapshot Standby Database
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is true regarding Oracle Net connectivity for a Data Guard Broker configuration?
- A. To start SQL apply on a logical standby database, a TNS entry enabling connectivity to the primary database instance must be defined on the logical standby database host.
- B. the LOCALJJSTERNER initialization parameter must be set to the listener used to register the primary database instance.
- C. To enable Reatime Query on a physical standby database, a TNS entry enabling connectivity to the standby database instance must be defined on the primary database host.
- D. A TNS enabling connectivity to the primary database instance must be defined on each of the standby database hosts.
- E. A TNS entry or entries enabling connectivity to standby database instance(s) must be defined on the primary database host.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two are true about the usage of DBMS_ROLLING?
- A. The leading group contains the original primary database.
- B. The trailing group contains the original primary database.
- C. The background process DMON must be enabled on all database instances that take part in the rolling release upgrade process.
- D. At least one logical standby database must be part of the initial Data Guard configuration
- E. The trailing group can contain standby databases that will protect the original primary database during the rolling release upgrade process.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about management of a far sync instance when using the Data Guard Broker?
- A. A far sync instance is in a disabled state in the broker configuration immediately after adding it
- B. A far sync instance that has its RedoRoutes property set may not be disabled in the broker configuration.
- C. Broker management of a far sync instance may only be disabled with the disable configuration DGMGRL command.
- D. A far sync instance need not exist before adding it to the broker configuration but may not be enabled until created
NEW QUESTION 18
You administer a Data Guard environment consisting of a primary and three physical standby databases.
One physical standby database is used for disaster recovery, one is used for reporting, and one is used as a replica for testing.
The standby database used for testing is occasionally converted into a snapshot standby database and then converted back to a physical standby.
The physical standby database is the only standby that is a mandatory destination The broker configuration operates in MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE mode.
Which ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY should be set. so that archive logs generated on the primary database are not deleted before they are consumed appropriately on each of the standby databases, but which allows them to be deleted form the primary as soon as it is safe to do so?
- A. CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO APPLIED ON ALL STANDBY
- B. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO APPLIED ON STANDBY;
- C. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO SHIPPED TO ALL STANDBY;
- D. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POUCY TO SHIPPED TO STANDBY,
- E. CONFIGURE ACHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO NONE;
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-066 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-066-dumps.html (New 184 Q&As)