★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Exam Code: 2V0-622 (), Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization, Certification Provider: VMware Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-622 Exam.
Online VMware 2V0-622 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B. Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C. Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D. Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
Explanation: VMFS can host both 512e and 512n devices. It also supports storage vMotion between 512e and 512n devices. In addition to that DRS clusters can contain both 512e and 512n devices at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is the maximum number of block devices (LUNs) that are supported by ESXi hosts that are running version 6.5?
- A. 1024
- B. 512
- C. 2048
- D. 256
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three conditions could result in VMware Flash Read Cache being unable to claim a disk? (Choose three.)
- A. The disk is not listed in the VMware hardware compatibility guide.
- B. The disk is not detected as local.
- C. The disk is not detected as an SSD.
- D. The disk is in use by VMFS.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three operations can cause VMFS metadata updates? (Choose three.)
- A. Restarting a VM using the guest OS.
- B. Launching a VM console.
- C. Migrating a VM with vMotion.
- D. Powering a VM on or off.
- E. Expanding a VMFS datastore.
Explanation: Metadata is updated each time you perform datastore or virtual machine management operations. Examples of operations requiring metadata updates include the
Creating, growing, or locking a virtual machine file Changing a file's attributes
Powering a virtual machine on or off Creating or deleting a VMFS datastore Expanding a VMFS datastore Creating a template
Deploying a virtual machine from a template Migrating a virtual machine with vMotion Reference:
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wants to create and use a vApp.
Which pre-requisite must be met before the administrator can create a vApp?
- A. The vApp can only be deployed in an EVC enabled cluster.
- B. The vApp must be created within a StorageDRS cluster.
- C. Non
- D. vSphere 6.5 does not support vApp deployments.
- E. The vApp can only be created in a DRS enabled cluster.
Explanation: You need to turn on Vsphere DRS to create vApp.
NEW QUESTION 6
When migrating a Windows vCenter Server 6.0 to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5, which two will be migrated by default? (Choose two.)
- A. Local Windows OS users and groups
- B. Configuration
- C. Custom ports
- D. FQDN
- E. Historical and Performance data
Explanation: Not correct:
A) Local Windows OS users and groups are not migrated to the Photon OS of the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5.
C) Migration of deployments that use custom ports for services other than Auto Deploy, Update Manager, and vSphere ESXi Dump Collector are not supported.
E) By default, the configuration and inventory data of the Windows vCenter Server is migrated. The option to copy historical and performance data is also available.
NEW QUESTION 7
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three design requirements must be satisfied to enable RAID-6 objects in a VMware vSAN cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. deduplication and compression
- B. at least six hosts contributing storage
- C. vSAN Advanced license or higher
- D. vSAN stretched cluster
- E. All Flash configuration
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-AD408FA8-5898 https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-ED76D553-0AB https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-6D818555-8DE8
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator sees the following error in the log files:
Which two events could be the source of the error message? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter Server failure
- B. VXLAN failure
- C. Disk array failure
- D. Network failure
- E. ESXi host failure
NEW QUESTION 10
On which level is the virtual machine system traffic reservation defined in Network I/O Control version 3?
- A. Uplink
- B. Distributed switch
- C. Distributed portgroup
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator has recently upgraded from vSphere 6.0 to 6.5, and can no longer see the software iSCSI named vmhba33.
Which could be the reason for this?
- A. The upgrade has changed the vmhba name.
- B. vSphere 6.5 automates iSCSI configurations.
- C. vSphere 6.5 no longer supports software iSCSI.
- D. The upgrade has deleted the vmhba.
NEW QUESTION 12
Two sibling resource pools named RP-CHILD-A and RP-CHILD-B have these configurations:
• RP-CHILD-A has an expandable reservation and memory shares set to ‘2000’ with 10 VMs, each with 4GB of RAM
• RP-CHILD-B has an expandable reservation and memory shares set to ‘4000’ with 30 VMs, each with 4GB of RAM
Which statement is true during times of memory contention?
- A. VMs in RP-CHILD-B will have the same number of shares as in RP-CHILD-A
- B. VMs in RP-CHILD-A will not use shares to allocate resources
- C. As long as no additional VMs are added to either resource pool, VMs in RP-CHILD-A will ALWAYS have more shares per VM than RP-CHILD-B
- D. As long as no additional VMs are added to either resource pool, VMs in RP-CHILD-B will ALWAYS have more shares per VM than RP-CHILD-A
NEW QUESTION 13
A new virtual machine cannot reach its default gateway.
- The vSphere administrator checks that the virtual machine’s vmnic is connected to the correct portgroup, and that the portgroup is on the correct virtual switch
- This is the only virtual machine on this portgroup
- Other virtual machines that are on the host and connected to the same Distributed switch are running as normal
- The Distributed Switch has only one uplink Which could be the cause of this issue?
- A. Block All Ports has been selected on the Distributed Switch.
- B. The wrong VLAN ID has been added to the portgroup.
- C. The VLAN has not been configured in virtual machine hardware settings.
- D. The physical adapter is down.
Explanation: The default gateway is an entry point and an exit point in a virtual machine sub-net, VLAN, or network. In general, a gateway is a routing device that knows how to pass traffic between different subnets and
Layer 2 and layer 3 switches with VLAN configuration allow IP assignment to each VLAN that will be used
as default gateway as for that particular VLAN. A router contains routes for other subnets. Therefore, the problem occurs when wrong VLAN ID is added to the portgroup.
Topic 2, Exam Set B
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Explanation: Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 15
Group A has permission to download files in Content Library.
Group B does not have permission to download files in Content Library. If a user is a member of both groups, what will be the result?
- A. The user can access Content Library.
- B. The user cannot download file from Content Library.
- C. The user cannot access Content Library-
- D. The user can download file from Content Library.
Explanation: Permission inheritance (not in any order):* Permissions are additive if not in conflict so user gets permissions from both groups.* Permissions at lower level in hierarchy has precedence.* Permissions on user has precedence over Group* Deny permissions has precedence over Allow.
NEW QUESTION 16
What advanced parameter defines a custom isolation IP address for a vSphere HA cluster?
- A. das.isolationaddress
- B. das.usedefaultisolationaddress
- C. das.isolationshutdowntimeout
- D. fdm.isolationpolicydelaysec
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)