★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-622 Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-622 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-622 exam.
Online 2V0-622 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements describe why a vSphere DRS cluster would report load imbalance? (Choose two.)
- A. DRS is configured for Partially Automated.
- B. The configured migration threshold is too low.
- C. The configured migration threshold is too high.
- D. Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 2
What two migration paths are supported for Windows vCenter Servers? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter Server 5.5 with an embedded vCenter Single Sign-On instance on Windows > vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance.
- B. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
- C. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an external Platform Services Controller appliance
- D. vCenter Server 5.5 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true regarding Auto Deploy in version 6.5? (Choose two.)
- A. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via PowerCLI.
- B. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Client.
- C. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Web Client.
- D. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via vCLI commands.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator wants to restore the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 from backup. Where can this be accomplished?
- A. from the ESXi Host Client
- B. from the VMware vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- C. from within the VMware vSphere Web Client
- D. from the vCenter Server Appliance Installer
NEW QUESTION 5
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Explanation: Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is troubleshooting network communications between a vCenter Server and an ESXi 6.5 host. Which log shows the related events between these components?
- A. /var/log/fdm.log
- B. /var/log/vpxa.log
- C. /var/log/hostd.log
- D. /var/log/auth.log
NEW QUESTION 7
In a vSphere 6.5 cluster, the administrator notices that it is possible to set a percentage in the DRS option, “Control CPU over-commitment in the cluster.”
Which is the purpose of this setting?
- A. It sets and enforces a maximum percentage of virtual machine CPU usage in GHz in comparison to physical CPU availability in GHz.
- B. It sets and enforces a maximum ratio in percentage between powered on virtual machine CPUs and available physical CPUs on hosts.
- C. It prevents the creation of any additional virtual machines in the cluster.
- D. It calculates the total shares assigned to all virtual machines in comparison to GHz of available physical CPU.
Explanation: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2016/10/whats-new-in-vsphere-6-5-host-resource-management-and-operation over-commitment: This is an option to enforce a maximum vCPU:pCPU ratios in the cluster. Once the cluster reaches this defined value, no additional VMs will be allowed to power on."
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is investigating virtual machine performance issues using ESXTOP. The ESXi host does not have hyperthreading enabled.
Which statistics would be relevant for troubleshooting VM performance issues?
- A. %RDY
- B. %IDLE
- C. %RUN
- D. CORE UTIL(%)
NEW QUESTION 9
A vSphere content library administrator is attempting to unpublish the content library, but the option is grayed out as shown in the Exhibit.
Which statement identifies the reason for not being able to unpublish?
- A. Underlying storage for this content library is not accessible.
- B. A synchronization operation is in progress with this content library.
- C. This content library is optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- D. There are active subscriptions on this content library.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which system traffic type cannot be configured with Network I/O Control (NIOC) bandwidth allocation?
- A. Virtual SAN traffic
- B. ESXi host Management traffic
- C. vSphere Replication traffic
- D. Software FCoE Adapter traffic
Explanation: You can use NIOC to assign bandwidth for host management, virtual machines, iSCSI storage, NFS storage, vSphere vMotion, vSphere Fault Tolerance, vSAN, and vSphere Replication on the physical adapters that are connected to a vSphere Distributed Switch but not Fcoe Adapter traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
What three options can improve network performance for a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. MLD
- B. TSO
- C. NetFlow
- D. LRO
- E. SR-IOV
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.networking.doc/GUID-78A92BE1-890 https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2055140
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two tasks should a vSphere administrator perform if the vmJc«rn«l log reports VMFS metadata errors? (Choose two.)
- A. reformat the datastore
- B. ignore the messages
- C. contact VMware technical support
- D. check the device with VOMA
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.0/com.vmware.vsphere.troubleshooting.doc/GUID-6F991DB5 VOMA = vSphere On-disk Metadata Analyser (dentify and fix incidents of metadata corruption that affect file
systems or underlying logical volumes)
ProblemYou might need to check metadata consistency of a file system or a logical volume backing the file system when you experience problems with various functionalities on a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. For example you might want to perform a metadata check if one of the following occurs:
You experience storage outages.
After you rebuild RAID or perform a disk replacement. You see metadata errors in the vmkernel.log file.
You are unable to access files on a VMFS.
You see corruption being reported for a datastore in events tabs of vCenter Server.
ResultsTo check metadata consistency, run VOMA from the CLI of an ESXi host. VOMA can be used to check and fix metadata inconsistency issues for a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. To resolve errors reported by VOMA, consult VMware Support.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which additional vCenter Server feature must be configured for DRS to balance workloads?
- A. vSphere HA
- B. Resource Pools
- C. vMotion
- D. Proactive HA
NEW QUESTION 14
When moving a virtual machine’s virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B, which two options should be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will not be carried over into the new Datastore Cluster.
- B. The virtual machine’s virtual disks will be placed by default onto the same datastore within Datastore Cluster B.
- C. If the virtual machine’s virtual disks have anti-affinity rules in Datastore Cluster A, they must be deleted before the virtual disks can be moved into Datastore Cluster B.
- D. The virtual machine needs to be powered off before moving its virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B.
- E. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will stay with the virtual disks once they have moved to Datastore Cluster B.
NEW QUESTION 15
What configuration option would ensure that a virtual NUMA topology is defined on VMs having more than eight virtual CPUs?
- A. cupid.coresPerSocket
- B. numa.vcpu.maxPerVirtualNode
- C. numa.vcpu.min
- D. numa.vcpu.followcoresocket
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true when vSAN & vSphere HA are enabled in the same cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Any vSAN datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
- B. The vSAN storage network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- C. The Management network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- D. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore, except vSAN datastores.
- E. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622-exam-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As Version)