★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-080 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 300-080 Exam Dumps. You will get a surprising result by our 300-080 Exam Questions.
Cisco 300-080 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Several users at your site have reported that they receive a fast busy when they call another site within the same cluster. Which action can you take to connect the problem?
- A. Rebuild the SIP trunk between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and the gateway.
- B. Run RTMT to check the status of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager services.
- C. Reset the intercluster trunk from your site to the remote site.
- D. Correct the grouping of the site partitions and calling search spaces.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an issue with a newly configured transcoder. After the
engineer configures the IOS device and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), the device will not register. What must the engineer reconfigure to fix this issue?
- A. the device type on CUCM
- B. the device pool on the transcoder
- C. the router to match the profile name
- D. the router to remove any unnecessary codecs
NEW QUESTION 3
The CLI command utils dbreplication reset all was run on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager However, replication failed to restart Which course of action should be taken to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset.
- B. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication reset.
- C. Restart the replication from the Cisco Unified communications Manager RTMT tool
- D. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication runtimestate.
- E. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset all.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Media Termination Point is required when the H.264 codec-capable video endpoints route calls via a specific Cisco Unified Communications Manager SIP trunk, in order to provide DTMF interworking capabilities. In the exhibit, a designated IOS Software MTP is configured. However, calls establish as audio only when using this particular MTP. Which codec is missing from this IOS MTP configuration?
- A. codec pass-through
- B. codec h264 cif
- C. codec h263 cif
- D. codec h264 720p
NEW QUESTION 5
Which CLI command is used to troubleshoot ILS network connection issues within the local Cisco Unified CM cluster to determine which server within the cluster is the xnode?
- A. utils ils lookup
- B. utils ils showpeerinfo
- C. utils ils display xnode
- D. utils ils find xnode
NEW QUESTION 6
Company XYZ just completed an upgrade of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager from version 9.x to version 10.5. Users report that they cannot log in to Extension Mobility after the upgrade. This error message is displayed “login is unavailable (23)”. Which action can resolve the issue?
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5 does not include Extension Mobility.
- B. Enable the home cluster option for the affected users.
- C. Re-enable extension mobility for the affected users.
- D. Enable the remote cluster option for the affected users.
NEW QUESTION 7
In a SAF deployment, the registration status looks correct and the learned patterns appear reachable, but calls are not routed. What is causing this issue?
- A. network connection failure between the SAF Forwarder and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. network connection failure between the primary and backup SAF Forwarders
- C. TCP connection failure with the primary SAF Forwarder
- D. TCP connection failure with the backup SAF Forwarder
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is configuring an IOS MTP on a Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Router and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
dspfarm profile 20 mtp codec g711ulaw
maximum sessions software 10 associate application SCCP shutdown
The MTP will not register with CUCM. Based on the configuration, what is the cause of the problem?
- A. The MTP type is not compatible with CUCM.
- B. The dspfarm profile is in a down state.
- C. The MTP type is incorrect.
- D. The MTP is not enabled on CUCM.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the meaning of this alarm snippet
- A. The device was successfully unregistered.
- B. The device was reset via the reset button in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. The device was misconfigured.
- D. The device was successfully registered.
NEW QUESTION 10
During ABusiness-to-business video call through the Cisco Expressway solution, the internal endpoint can call out to the remote endpoint on the Internet, but it does not receive audio or video. The remote endpoint receives both audio and video. What is causing the issue?
- A. The Cisco Expressway does not have a Rich Media Session license.
- B. The firewall is blocking SIP signaling.
- C. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not configureDFor business-to-business calling.
- D. The firewall is blocking inbound RTP ports.
- E. The Advanced Networking option is not installed on the Expressway Edge.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Intersite calls that are placed across the IP WAN are dialed with the on-net access code 8, followed by the one-digit site code and the four-digit extension of the called party. In order to preserve these dialing habits when the IP WAN is down and Cisco SRST is active, the internal numbers must be converted into E.164 numbers before sending them to the PSTN.
Which configuration allows PSTN calls from the New York site to the San Jose site over the PSTN, while preserving the end user’s six-digit dialing habit?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Calls from Phone 1 (85541234), which is registered to Cluster A, are failing to Phone 2 (84431234), which is registered to Cluster B. The exhibit was taken from Cluster B. What are two possible root causes for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Cluster A is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster B.
- B. A translation pattern is misconfigured on Cluster B.
- C. The calling search space on the Cluster A SIP trunk is misconfigured
- D. Cluster B is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster A
- E. Incoming calling search space on the Cluster B SIP trunk is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Cisco TelePresence Management Suite feature provides proactive suggestions for resolving error conditions and also provides ACentralized view of all statuses and configuration errors for managed devices?
- A. Cisco WebEx in Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- B. Cisco TelePresence scheduling
- C. graphical monitoring
- D. ticketing service
- E. audit logging
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer encounters an issue where ACustomer wants to enable multiple Cisco Telepresence conference bridges, but can enable only one. Which option is the cause of this issue?
- A. No valid release key is installed on the TS Conductor.
- B. TS Conductor can support only one conference bridge.
- C. Conference bridge in Cisco Unified Communications Manager under Diagnostics > Conference Bridge is not enabled.
- D. All conference bridges are not added in media resources under MRG in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
When a Call between two HQ users was being conferenced with a remote user at the BR site, the conference failed. Which configuration would be needed to solve the problem?
- A. The BR_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- B. The BR_MRGL must be assigned to the BR phones.
- C. The HQ_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- D. The HQ_MRGL must be assigned to the HQ phones.
- E. A transcoder should be configured at the remote site and assigned to all remote phones through the BR_MRGL.
- F. The HQ_MRG must contain the transcoder devic
- G. The HQ_MRGL must be assigned to the software conference bridge.
- H. Enable the software conference bridge to support G.711 and G.729 codecs in Cisco Unified Communications Manager service parameters.
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is troubleshooting an existing dial plan anDEncounters the dial pattern: 12[0-5]X Which directory numbers are matched by this pattern?
- A. 120 through 125
- B. 1200 through 1250
- C. 1200 through 1259
- D. all numbers starting with 12
NEW QUESTION 17
A system administrator receives a help ticket stating that users at a remote office are unable make three-way calls What should the administrator do in the cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is added to the correct region for that office.
- B. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is added to the correct Media Resource Group for that office.
- C. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is assigned to a location for that office.
- D. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is assigned to the right Media Resource Group for that office.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer is troubleshooting an image quality issue for a Call on an SX20 and must verify the video protocol. Which menu navigation sequence does the engineer use to find the video protocol on the web interface?
- A. Call Control > Call Control > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- B. Configuration> Video > Input > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- C. Configuration> Conference > Rate > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- D. Configuration> System Configuration > Conference > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-080 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-080-exam-dumps.html (New 219 Q&As)