★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
We offers 300-080 Free Practice Questions. "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video", also known as 300-080 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 300-080 exam with 300-080 Dumps, will help you answer those questions. The 300-080 Free Practice Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 300-080 Study Guides and revised by experts!
Free 300-080 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is investigating voice quality degradation on calls passing through a particular SIP gateway. To gather the necessary information, sample traffic captures are taken. Which information in the capture reveals the problem?
- A. destination port
- B. version
- C. ToS bits
- D. MTU
NEW QUESTION 2
When the command utils dbreplication status is executed on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager CLI, which step should be taken next to check the database replication status?
- A. View the activelog file.
- B. Run the same command on all nodes of the cluster.
- C. Restart the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. The command utils dbreplication runtimestate must be run on the publisher.
- E. The command utils dbreplication runtimestate must be run on the subscriber.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have just configured Cisco CallManager.
A few users in your organization complain that when they log out, the phones are reset. You need to provide a solution to this problem.
What should you do?
- A. Restart the TFTP service.
- B. Restart the Internet Information Service (IIS).
- C. Change the DNS address to IP address.
- D. Restart the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
- E. Reboot the phones.
- F. Edit the form.jsp file and make appropriate changes.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to Exhibit:
After reviewing the trace in the exhibit, what was the Directory number of the calling party?
- A. 2001
- B. 5010
- C. 1905
- D. 2003
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting a SAF client that is not registering with the SAF forwarder.
What is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The packets are being dropped on the network.
- B. The SAF password is incorrectly configured.
- C. The SAF port is incorrectly configured.
- D. The client SAF label is incorrectly configured.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to increase the maximum number of Meet-Me conference participants on Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Where do you configure this increase?
- A. System > Service Parameters > [Publisher Server] > Cisco CallManager (Active) > Clusterwide Parameters (Feature – Conference)
- B. Call Routing > Meet-Me Number/Pattern
- C. Media Resources > Conference Bridge
- D. Media Resources > Media Resource Group
- E. Device > Conference Bridge
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum number of characters that you can use in Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) forwarder name?
- A. 10
- B. 20
- C. 30
- D. 40
- E. 50
- F. 60
NEW QUESTION 8
Uses are making calls from Cisco IP Phones that are registered on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster through an H 323 gateway to the PSTN phones. Sometimes these users report that calls are dropped after they talked for some time. Different Cisco Unified CM servers have been rebooted for testing during production hours. Currently Cisco IOS 12.0 is used on the H.323 gateway. Which change helps to prevent cafe from dropping when a Cisco United CM server is rebooted during testing?
- A. There is no scenario where rebooting an H.323 gateway will allow call survivability.
- B. Upgrade the gateway Cisco IOS software to a version later than 12.4(4)9T.
- C. A misconfiguration of calling search spaces must exist Reconfigure the CSS.
- D. A misconfiguration of VoIP dial peers to the Cisco United CM servers must exis
- E. Reconfigure the VoIP dial peers.
NEW QUESTION 9
Endpoint A is registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager as S1@company.com. It is trying to call Endpoint B, which is registered to the same company's Cisco VCS Control with an H.323 ID of S2.firstname.lastname@example.org. The route pattern is set to "*.*" and is pointed to a SIP trunk to the Cisco VCS Control. The search rule for (.*).email@example.com is set to search the local zone. The call does not work. What is a possible reason?
- A. There is no search pattern to route the call to System B.
- B. There is no valid route pattern to route from System A to System B.
- C. System B is registered as H.323 and needs to use an E.164 alias number only.
- D. The Cisco VCS Control should be neighbor to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- E. You need an MGCP gateway to route from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager to the Cisco VCS Control.
- F. The Cisco VCS Control is missing the Cisco Unified Communications Manager interop option.
- G. The Cisco VCS Control is missing the interworking option.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
According to the output of the debug voip ccapi inout command, why was this call dropped?
- A. Normal call clearing
- B. User busy
- C. Call rejected
- D. Invalid number
- E. No circuit
- F. No resource
NEW QUESTION 11
When viewing the configuration of Intercluster Lookup Service, this command is used to look up the URl of a remote cluster user:
Admin:utils ils lookup firstname.lastname@example.org
Routing string is cucm1.cisco.com
Which configuration is required on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, in order to allow routing calls to the URl of this remote cluster user?
- A. SIP route pattern for domain*.acme.com
- B. SIP trunk with destination cucm1.cisco.com
- C. end user with directory URl email@example.com
- D. SIP route pattern for domain*cisco.com
NEW QUESTION 12
a Company has a headquarters site and a remote site. Cisco Unified Communications Manager acts as a DHCP server. Both sites use their local voice gateways for PSTN calls. At the headquarters site, the PSTN
prefix is 9, and the emergency number is 911. At the remote site, the PSTN prefix is 0, and the emergency number is 112. Here are the deployment policies for roaming devices:
Softphones can roam between two sites.
A roaming softphone uses the local gateway for all PSTN calls.
The user keeps home dial habits on a roaming softphone, with the exception of the emergency number. When a headquarters user uses a softphone at the remote site, the administrator notices that the PSTN calls are
still going via voice gateway in the headquarters. The administrator enabled Device Mobility in the system parameters and on all phones. What are the next two components that the administrator must check, according to the flow of Device Mobility operation? (Choose two.)
- A. IP address of the softphone
- B. Cisco Unified CM Group
- C. Device Mobility Info
- D. Physical Location
- E. Device Mobility Group
NEW QUESTION 13
In a single-site deployment model, the internal endpoints are unable to dial from one to the other. What are two possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The PSTN gateway is not configured.
- B. The calleDEndpoint does not have the SIP trunk enabled.
- C. The calleDEndpoint is not registered.
- D. The calling endpoint is not in the CSS of the calleDEndpoint.
- E. The calleDEndpoint is not in the partition of the calling endpoint.
- F. The calling endpoint is not configureDFor the correct CoS.
NEW QUESTION 14
In an MCU call with three Cisco TelePresence MX800 systems and a mobile phone calling in, the three TelePresence MX800 systems suddenly experience low audio levels, but the mobile phone audio levels are
correct. What can you do to correct this issue?
- A. Turn off the audio processors on the TelePresence MX800.
- B. Use the mobile phone audio option on the TelePresence MX800 to adjust the mobile phone levels.
- C. Mobile phone audio levels can vary, so you cannot correct the issue.
- D. Turn on AGC on the MCU to adjust the audio levels.
- E. Turn on ALG on the MCU to adjust the audio levels.
- F. Turn on the Auto Adjust levels under "Settings > Audio" on the MCU.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two types of Cisco Unified Communications Manager trace files contain Call Processing information that is helpful for troubleshooting outbound and inbound calling issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager syslog trace
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Dialed Number Analyzer trace
- C. Real Time Monitoring Tool Processes trace
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDL trace
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Log4Jtrace
- F. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDI trace
NEW QUESTION 16
While you deploy SAF CCD in a remote location, you are unable to enable the SAF CCD service on an Cisco IOS-based device. Which action can you take to troubleshoot the problem?
- A. Verify that Cisco Unity Express is operational.
- B. Verify that IOS Release 15.0(1)M is installed.
- C. Verify that DSP Farm resources are configured on the device.
- D. Verify that the device has sufficient RAM to run SAF CCD.
- E. Verify the integrity of the flash installation.
NEW QUESTION 17
Some of yours users report issues when they are dialing extensions located in other branch offices. Sometimes the calls are set up successfully, and sometimes users experience problems during call setup. Which two reasons for the issue are true? (Choose two)
- A. Not enough bandwidth is available between the two locations and Automated Alternate Routing is disabled on this cluster.
- B. The Partition that contains the calleDExtensions is not assigned to the line or device CSS of the calling users.
- C. A firewall rule blocks traffic between the branch offices so the call setup cannot be completed.
- D. The calleDExtension is used only on a device profile for extension mobility and the user has been authenticated to a second phone in a different branch so the calls are delivered randomly to only one of his phones.
- E. The remote branch experiences WAN link outages and there is no Forward Unregistered Internal number configureDFor the remote directory number.
NEW QUESTION 18
Company XYZ reports that their SAF calls are being routed through the PSTN. Which cause of the issue is true?
- A. TCP Connection Failure has occurred between the SAF Forwarder and Cisco Unified CommunicationsManager.
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Managed did not increment the service number correctly.
- C. The maximum number of learned patterns have being reached.
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager did not construct the SAF message correctly.
P.S. Easily pass 300-080 Exam with 219 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-080 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-080-dumps.html (219 New Questions)