♥♥ 2018 NEW RECOMMEND ♥♥
Free VCE & PDF File for Cisco 300-320 Real Exam (Full Version!)
★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Want to know Passleader 320 300 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco ARCH Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures certification experience? Study 100% Guarantee Cisco atr 42 300 320 answers to Replace ccdp 300 320 questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300 320 vce (ARCH Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures) test on your first attempt.
P.S. 100% Guarantee 300-320 Q&A are available on Google Drive, GET MORE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M7RtuYi-RUTAx_AtPEsA3dyJpcz-AGCV
New Cisco 300-320 Exam Dumps Collection (Question 4 - Question 13)
New Questions 4
To which network layer should Cisco Express Forwarding be tuned to support load balancing and to make more informed forwarding decisions?
A. Layer 1
B. Layer 2
C. Layer 3
D. Layer 4
E. Layer 5
F. Layer 6
G. Layer 7
New Questions 5
When designing a layer 2 STP-based LAN with Layer 3 FHRP, which design recommendation should be followed?
A. Avoid modifying default STP and FHRP timers.
B. Assign the native VLAN to the lowest number in use.
C. Avoid configuring router preemption.
D. Align the STP root with the active FHRP device.
New Questions 6
What command essentially turns on auto summarization for EIGRP?
A. area 0 range 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0.0
B. router eigrp 1
C. ip summary-address eigrp 1 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0
D. ip summary-address 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0
E. eigrp stub
New Questions 7
What to configure in BGP so that other BGP neighbours cannot influence the path of a route.
A. Lower MED
B. Higher Local pref
C. Higher weight
D. Lower router ID
The list of the selection criteria is presented below in the same order in which BGP uses them to select the optimal routes to be injected into the IP Routing table: https://www.noction.com/blog/bgp_bestpath_selection_algorithm
1) Weight u2014 weight is the first criterion used by the router and it is set locally on the useru2019s router. The Weight is not passed to the following router updates. In case there are multiple paths to a certain IP address, BGP always selects the path with the highest weight. The weight parameter can be set either through neighbour command, route maps or via the AS- path access list.
2) Local Preference u2014 this criterion indicates which route has local preference and BGP selects the one with the highest preference. Local Preference default is 100.
3) Network or Aggregate u2014 this criterion chooses the path that was originated locally via an aggregate or a network, as the aggregation of certain routes in one is quite effective and helps to save a lot of space on the network.
4) Shortest AS_PATH u2014 this criterion is used by BGP only in case it detects two similar paths with nearly the same local preference, weight and locally originated or aggregate addresses.
5) Lowest origin type u2014 this criterion assigns higher preference to Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP) and lower preference to Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP).
6) Lowest multi-exit discriminator (MED) u2014 this criterion, representing the external metric of a route, gives preference to the lower MED value.
7) eBGP over iBGP u2014 just like the u201cLowest origin typeu201d criterion, this criterion prefers eBGP rather than iBGP.
8) Lowest IGP metric u2014 this criterion selects the path with the lowest IGP metric to the BGP next hop.
9) Multiple paths u2014 this criterion serves as indication whether multiple routes need to be installed in the routing table.
10) External paths u2014 out of several external paths, this criterion selects the first received path.
11) Lowest router ID u2014 this criterion selects the path which connects to the BGP router that has the lowest router ID.
12) Minimum cluster list u2014 in case multiple paths have the same router ID or originator, this criterion selects the path with the minimum length of the cluster list.
13) Lowest neighbour address u2014 this criterion selects the path, which originates from the lowest neighbour address.
On eBGP router with single-homed (connected to single ISP with single router and multiple links) or dual-homed (connected to single ISP with dual router) topology, the route could be influenced by ISP by tuning the MED attribute (as we know MED is the attribute which is exchanged between eBGP peers), also we could influence the route advertised to our ISP by tuning the same metric - MED.
On eBGP router with multi-homed (connected to multiple ISPs) topology the MED attribute won't work anymore.
On iBGP router with single-homed, dual-homed or multi-homed (doesn't really matter as we are talking about iBGP peer) the route can be influenced by tuning the Local Preference attribute (as we know Local Preference is the attribute which is exchanged between iBGP peers).
Now, no matter what router we are on (eBGP or iBGP) and no matter what topology we are using (single-homed, dual-homed, multi-homed) if we don't want to our BGP neighbors to influence the route choice, we can configure higher Weight attribute (for that route) locally on the router and no matter what the other routers do, they can not change it.
New Questions 8
What is the built in native security to ACI?
B. Native Deny
C. EPG to EPG ...
New Questions 9
NAC: Simple access control at user and device contextual level. Which features are needed ? (Choose Two)
A. secure access control
D. NAC agent
New Questions 10
How to choose the root bridge in the spanning-tree?
A. Highest MAC address
B. Lowest Mac address
Explanation: Lower priority means it is preferred compared to a higher. The priority is set in multiples of 4096. If there is a tie in priority then the lowest MAC address willdetermine whichbridge becomes theroot. To select the path to theroot the cost to theroot is
New Questions 11
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must provide a redesign for the distribution and access layers of the network. Which correction allows for a more efficient design?
A. Change the link between Distribution Switch A and Distribution Switch B to be a routed link.
B. Reconfigure the Distribution Switch A to become the HSRP Active.
C. Create an EtherChannel link between Distribution Switch A and Distribution Switch B.
D. Add a link between Access Switch A and Access Switch B.
New Questions 12
Which two features can you implement to control which networks are advertised by a BGP router? (Choose two.)
A. prefix lists
B. route maps
C. policy maps
D. router SNMP statements
E. crypto maps
New Questions 13
At which layer in the ACI fabric are policies enforced?
Click to learn more regarding http://www.exam4collection.com/vce/300-320/
100% Replace Cisco 300-320 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-320-exam-dumps.html (New 482 Q&As)