★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
4A0-100 Exam Dumps are updated and 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers you will be ready for the real 4A0-100 exam without a problem. We have 4A0-100 Braindumps. PASSED 4A0-100 Dumps First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 4A0-100 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding IP-filters? (Choose 2)
- A. IP-filters may be applied on interface ingress, egress, or bot
- B. Multiple IP-filters can be applied in each directio
- C. An IP-filter may only be applied to a single interface if the scope is set to templat
- D. An IP-filter may have multiple match criteria per entr
- E. The default-action of an IP-filter is always dro
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement accurately explains the purpose of the TCP protocol and what it provides?
- A. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide reliable communications between application service
- B. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide unreliable communications between application services
- C. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide IP routing between application service
- D. The primary purpose of TCP is to define the correct format for the application layer such as JPEG or HTM
NEW QUESTION 3
A network administrator is creating a subnet plan for the address 172.16.0.0/16. The network must support 459 hosts on each subnet while providing the maximum number of subnets. What subnet mask should be used?
- A. 255.255.0.0
- B. 255.255.128.0
- C. 255.255.224.0
- D. 255.255.254.0
NEW QUESTION 4
What capability of TCP/IP allows two hosts to have multiple TCP sessions to each other simultaneously?
- A. The combination of IP source and destination address and TCP source and destination port uniquely identifies each sessio
- B. The combination of IP source and destination address and the IP protocol field uniquely identifies each sessio
- C. The hosts can identify the sessions using each others MAC addresse
- D. Two hosts can not have multiple TCP sessions simultaneousl
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of the source and destination ports in the TCP header?
- A. These ports identify the physical location of the sender and the receiver on the IP route
- B. These ports are used as addresses to communicate with the IP laye
- C. TCP does not use source or destination port
- D. These ports are used as an address to identify the upper layer application using the TCP connectio
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following are correct statements about MPLS labels? (Choose 3)
- A. A sequence of label actions from one LER to another LER represents a logical tunnel known as an LS
- B. MPLS labels must be dynamically signale
- C. Labels are globally significant to the MPLS networ
- D. MPLS labels may be dynamically signaled or statically assigned by the service provide
- E. Labels are locally significant to the MPLS route
NEW QUESTION 7
In what type of network is a broadcast storm likely to occur?
- A. An Ethernet network with redundant paths not running ST
- B. An ATM networ
- C. A SONET networ
- D. All of the abov
NEW QUESTION 8
The method by which Ethernet frames are associated to a specific VLAN is referred to as:
- A. Segmenting
- B. Stacking
- C. Routing
- D. Tagging
NEW QUESTION 9
How does the Transport Layer identify which application is to receive the data?
- A. Using the IP address of the packe
- B. Using the MAC address of the fram
- C. Using port number
- D. Using Connection Identifier Numbers (CIN).
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements is TRUE about ICMP?
- A. An IP datagram is encapsulated within an ICMP heade
- B. ICMP messages can only be generated by router
- C. ICMP messages are encapsulated within an IP datagra
- D. ICMP guarantees delivery of a messag
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following best describes the operation of the Media Dependent Adapter (MDA)?
- A. The MDA contains the flexible fast path complex used for forwarding dat
- B. Excess data is discarded by the MDA and the remaining data forwarded for QoS processin
- C. The MDA buffers data and applies Quality of Service (QoS) to classify and treat the data appropriatel
- D. The MDA converts data from its incoming physical format into an internal format and provides some minimal bufferin
NEW QUESTION 12
What must the sender do when it receives a window size of 0 from the receiver?
- A. Stop transmittin
- B. Terminate the TCP sessio
- C. Send the next segmen
- D. Retransmit the previous segmen
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following best describes an autonomous system?
- A. An autonomous system is a network or group of networks operating under one administrative authorit
- B. An autonomous system is another term for the collection of routers that make up the Internet
- C. An autonomous system is a network or group of networks from many organizations running different IGP routing protocols, but all running BG
- D. An autonomous system is a loosely defined term that can refer to any organization that has a connection to the Interne
NEW QUESTION 14
Given the following (Network address: 220.127.116.11, Network prefix: /28.) What is the address range, including the network and broadcast addresses, for the fourth sub-network?
- A. 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
- B. 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
- C. 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
- D. 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
- E. 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
NEW QUESTION 15
In the diagram, what type of BGP session is established between the routers of AS 2002?
- A. IGP
- B. IBGP
- C. EBGP
- D. EGP
- E. BGPcannotbe run between routers in the same A
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a characteristic of the IP layer?
- A. Provides an unreliable, connectionless data transmission servic
- B. Provides a mechanism for flow contro
- C. Verifies the integrity of all received datagram
- D. Provides services equivalent to the OSI data link laye
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following best describes a repeater?
- A. A passive device simply used to connect two or more cable
- B. It does not generate or amplify any signal
- C. A device that receives and retransmits a signal out its ports but does not do any Layer 2 analysis of the dat
- D. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 2 destination address, makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
- E. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 3 destination address makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
NEW QUESTION 18
SAPs may be a port, a port with a specific VLAN tag in the case of an Ethernet port, or a port with a specific Circuit ID in the case of ATM or Frame Relay.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is a characteristic of the system address?
- A. A physical interface addres
- B. A logical address on the router not corresponding to any specific interfac
- C. May have any prefix valu
- D. A management IP addres
NEW QUESTION 20
To transmit its segments of data across the network TCP uses the services of which layer?
- A. Application Laye
- B. Transport Laye
- C. IP Laye
- D. Data Link Layer
100% Valid and Newest Version 4A0-100 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/4A0-100-dumps.html (New 225 Q&As)