★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
It is impossible to pass Adobe 9A0-389 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 9A0-389 Study Guides. You will get a surprising result by our 9A0-389 Exam Questions and Answers.
Free demo questions for Adobe 9A0-389 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A new attribute is added to the recipient schema. The error message shown below appears when opening the recipient. What is the cause of the error?
- A. The segment attribute is wrong.
- B. The navtree definition isincorrect.
- C. The value of the segment in the recipient record is incorrect.
- D. The form definition is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 2
How would you setup a container in a form in order to make it visible for operators with the named right Managementgroup2?
- A. <container xpath=”HasNamedRight” label=”Managementgroup2” visible=”true” …>
- B. <container type=”visible”…><condition expr=”@namedRight = = ‘Managementgroup2’”/>…</container>
- C. <container visibleIf=”HasNamedRight(‘Managementgroup2’)” …>…</container>
- D. <container enableIf=”expr=’[@namedRight]= = Managementgroup2”’ …>…</container>
NEW QUESTION 3
You create a new operator in Adobe Campaign. You decide the operator will NOT need access to the system via the rich client console. Which statement is true when rich client access is forbidden?
- A. The operator cannot login via the rich client but has web access and is authorized to make API requests
- B. The operator can only access the system through SSH
- C. The operator cannot login via the rich client or make API requests but will have web access
- D. The operator cannot login via the rich clientand has to access all functionality through a web interface
NEW QUESTION 4
There are two distinct recipient folders for France and Germany. There are two operator groups for France and Germany that are assigned to each respective folder. A new regional manager joins the company and needs to be able to see both German and French recipients. How should you setup the rights of that user?
- A. Assign the new operator to the Administrator group.
- B. Assign the new operator to both French and German folders.
- C. Assign the new operator to both French operator and the German operator group.
- D. Assign the new operator to a new operator that has rights on both folders.
NEW QUESTION 5
In order to restrict the choice of target elements in an input form a sysfilter was added via the link definition:
What is missing in line 4?
- A. <element expr=”@domain =‘adobe.com’”/>
- B. <condition expr=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- C. <element xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- D. <condition xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
NEW QUESTION 6
The schema below contains an address element. How would you display the first line of the address?
- A. <input xpath=”location/address1”/>
- B. <input xpath=”address1”/>
- C. <input xpath=”location/@address1”/>
- D. <input xpath=”@address1”/>
NEW QUESTION 7
A new schema is defined. An error appears, as shown below, when the schema is saved. What could be the cause of the error?
- A. The xpath to the enumeration is incorrect.
- B. The enumeration definition is incorrect.
- C. The recipient schema is incorrect.
- D. The eventType element is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the effect of the following sysFilter when added to a Recipient schema extension?
- A. When viewing or loading Recipients in Adobe Campaign, only Recipients with an email address are displayed or loaded
- B. All Web Applications that capture an email address will automatically validate that the field is not empty
- C. Only Recipients with email address can be inserted into thedatabase
- D. Recipients without email addresses will automatically be executed from email deliveries
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to see the email column in the list of the field recipient records. What should you do?
- A. Add the email to the navtree definition.
- B. Add the email to the form definition.
- C. Add the email to the “configure list” menu.
- D. Add the email to the schema definition.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two parts of this query could potentially cause performance problems? (Choose two.)
- A. The “equal to” operator is notefficient.
- B. The “url” is a table with high volumes.
- C. The “tracking log” is a table with high volumes.
- D. The “exist such as” operator is not efficient.
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to create a landing page that has a width of exactly 800 pixels. What should you do?
- A. Create an HTML nodewithin the page and specify the page width.
- B. Open the page properties and set the “page width” attribute.
- C. Open the rendering and add a CSS directive to overload the page width.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which XML element correctly defines a 32-bit integer field?
- A. <attribute name=”count” label=”Count” type=”integer” />
- B. <attribute name=”count”label=“Count” type=”long” />
- C. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”integer” length=”32” />
- D. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”long” length=”32” />
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to display email, firstName and lastName according to the following layout. Which element or attribute should you use?
- A. length=”100” attribute on the email.
- B. colspan=”2” attribute on the email.
- C. <static/> element after the email.
- D. <container/> element after the email.
NEW QUESTION 14
A user receives an Adobe Campaign email notification where they are informed that approval is needed for a certain delivery. The user logs into the Adobe Campaign console and wants to approve the mentioned delivery via the delivery dashboard but the approval link is NOT displayed there. What would cause the approval link to NOT be shown?
- A. The delivery has already been approved by another operator.
- B. The user needs to belong to the “Delivery operators” group in order to see the link.
- C. Only the link provided in the email notification can be used to approve the delivery.
- D. The content of the delivery needs to be approved by another operator first.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which attribute is mandatory when inserting a LinkList into a form?
- A. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace and name of the foreign schema.
- B. A zoom element with a value set to true or false.
- C. An xpath attribute witha value set to the name of the link between the source and foreign schema.
- D. A type attribute with a value set to “link-list”
- E. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace of the foreign schema.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is required when creating a new Plan?
- A. Description
- B. Parent
- C. Start and end date
- D. Nature
NEW QUESTION 17
Given the following schema, which is the correct syntax to display the “Birth date” field on an input form?
- A. <input xpath=”recipient/@birthDate”/>
- B. <input xpath=”birthDate type=”calendar”/>
- C. <input xpath=”@birthDate’/>
- D. <input xpath=”birthdate”/>
P.S. Easily pass 9A0-389 Exam with 41 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 9A0-389 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/9A0-389/ (41 New Questions)