★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Proper study guides for MB2-715 Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the MB2-715 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Online Microsoft MB2-715 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization.
Who can make this change?
- A. users with system administrator privileges
- B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook
- D. users with privileges to go offline
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You received an email informing you that you need to schedule the December 2016 update: however, you skipped the June 2016 update.
Which of the following is true?
- A. You can schedule the December 2016 update without scheduling the June 2016 update.
- B. You can skip both updates and schedule all to be completed when the June 2017 update is available.
- C. You must schedule the June 2016 update before you can schedule the December 2016 update.
- D. You can schedule both updates to be completed at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are the system administrator for an organization that has a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment hosted in country/region 1.
Your organization just acquired a new company in country/region 2.
You need to ensure that the instance created for the users of the acquired company does not share storage space with all of your current instances.
What should you create to accomplish this goal?
- A. a new production instance in country/region 1 on your existing tenant
- B. a new production instance in a new tenant in country/region 2
- C. a new sandbox instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
- D. a new production instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
NEW QUESTION 4
You are working for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. You have just made some changes to forms that are used both in the web application and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app.
You need to ensure that your users have access to the new configurations and that the first mobile user does not experience performance issues.
What should you select?
- A. Prepare Client Customizations only
- B. Publish All Customizations only
- C. Prepare Client Customizations, then Publish All Customizations
- D. Publish All Customizations, then Prepare Client Customizations
NEW QUESTION 5
You are configuring forms in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and need to accommodate some users that access Microsoft Dynamics 365 through the app for phones and tablets.
You want to ensure your changes will apply properly to all users regardless of how they access Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What should you do?
- A. Make the configurations on the Main form only, and preview your changes for tablet and mobile.
- B. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Card form.
- C. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Mobile Express form.
- D. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Main Interactive Experience form.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are a system administrator at Contoso. Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers What is likely the cause of this issue?
- A. Your instance is being upgraded.
- B. Your storage limit was reached.
- C. Your instance is in Administration mode.
- D. Your instance has been reset
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the network administrator for your company.
Management wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales division. The company has more than 2 million records, currently stored on-premises, that need to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The technology director wants you to utilize the Data Loader service for the migration process for the fastest possible migration.
What is a prerequisite for running the Data Loader service in this instance?
- A. The data must be cleansed before using the Import Data Wizard to migrate it to the cloud.
- B. Third-party tools must be installed in order to migrate the data with the Data Loader service.
- C. The data set must reside in Azure on the same data center that hosts the company's Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
- D. The data must first be converted to CSV files before uploading it with the Import Data Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to quickly synchronize all customizations from your synchronizing the data.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a clone
- B. a switch
- C. a full copy
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 9
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The company has a bring your-own-device BYOD) policy for mobile devices. These mobile devices need to be able to install the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app for phones and tablets.
- A. Android phones 5.0 or later, Windows phones 8.1 or later, but not iPhones
- B. iPhones with iOS 8.1 or late
- C. Android phones 5.0 or later, but not Windows phones
- D. Windows phones 8.1 or later, iPhones 8.1 or later, and Android phones 4.4 or later
- E. Windows phones 8.1 or later, iPhones 8.1 or later, but not Android phones
NEW QUESTION 10
You are the system administrator for a medical company. You need to configure Microsoft SharePoint Online to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Once integrated, which two outcomes can be achieved? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Users can sign in once and do not have to sign in to both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint
- B. Users can create folders in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
- C. Users can perform Microsoft SharePoint actions from the Microsoft Dynamics 365command bar.
- D. Users can create new site collections in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are in the initial planning phase of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The customer wants to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
The customer is about to make a decision on whether Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 should be on-premises, online, or a hybrid.
You need to advise the customer on how their decision affects their ability to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook,
What should you tell them?
- A. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is online only, so both Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 must be online.
- B. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Exchange to be online, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be on-premises.
- C. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be online, but Microsoft Exchange can be on-premises.
- D. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook supports both online-to-online, on- premises to on-premises, and hybrid environments.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to publish an app that uses the full functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app designer.
Which two components in the app designer allow you to accomplish this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. entity assets
- B. user information
- C. artifacts
- D. synchronization filters
Explanation: https://community.dynamics.com/enterprise/b/365teamblog/archive/2016/11/14/get-started- with-designing-dynamics-365-business-apps-by-using-app-designer
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the system administrator for a company that is deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365
in multiple regions.
You need to ensure that users can only access the instance hosted in their region.
Which two actions should you perform to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Create an Access Team for each region, and add the users from that region to the team.
- B. Assign the Access Team to the instance hosted on the matching region.
- C. Create a Security Group for each region, and add the users from that region to the group.
- D. Assign the Security Group to the instance hosted on the matching region.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to deploy a new instance, which will be used to conduct training for users for an indefinite period. You need to be able to deploy full copies of the production environment into this new What should you do?
- A. Create a production instance in a new tenant
- B. Create a trial in a new tenant
- C. Create a production instance in the same tenant.
- D. Create a sandbox instance in the same tenant.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are a system administrator.
Your organization relies on significant customization that may break in an upcoming update. Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 is currently up to date.
You want to delay any updates for now. What are your options?
- A. Update the instance now without full testing, and address bugs as they arise.
- B. Skip all updates until the customizations have been updated to the latest version.
- C. Skip up to one update, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
- D. Skip up to two updates, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are the administrator of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Staff want to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange inbox folders in Microsoft Outlook to sort and track the email messages they have with customers.
Which action must you take to fulfill their request?
- A. Use smart matching.
- B. Use folder-level tracking.
- C. Use tracking tokens.
- D. Use correlation to track email conversations.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to create a new application. You need to create a new sitemap for your application.
Which three components can you configure in SiteMap designer? Each correct answer presents a complete solution
- A. SKUs
- B. actions
- C. hierarchies
- D. groups
- E. privileges
NEW QUESTION 18
Your organization has all staff on an E5 Microsoft Office 365 SKU and an Enterprise Plan 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to integrate Microsoft Office 365 Groups with Microsoft Dynamics 365 so that
staff can view documents in a shared workspace.
What are two requirements for performing this integration? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Each user must have Exchange Mailbox.
- B. OneNote integration must be enabled.
- C. Server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration must be enabled.
- D. Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration must be enabled.