★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check MB2-715 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are working in an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Users in this organization need the ability to read and edit all records relevant TO What should you recommend to the mobile users?
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones Express
- B. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones app
- C. Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- D. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
NEW QUESTION 2
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to synchronize all customization and users from your production instance to your training instance.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a full copy
- B. a clone
- C. a switch
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a technical support specialist for your company and are responsible for supporting employee mobile devices.
The sales department recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Some of the sales staff want to know if they need to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 server.
Which type of mobile device configuration requires the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express?
- A. an iOS device with less than a 9-inch screen
- B. an Android phone that does not have a supported browser
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses only a supported browser
- D. a Windows 8.1 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, which users access through the apps for phones and tablets.
You are planning to introduce a new custom entity, which needs to be read-only on the app but editable when users access Microsoft Dynamics 365 online.
What should you do next?
- A. Enable the entity for mobile, and check the box for read-only in mobil
- B. In the security roles, give the users read and write access to the new entity.
- C. Enable the entity for mobil
- D. Modify the security roles so users have only read access to the new entity.
- E. In the security roles, give users privileges for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for mobile, and give them read access to the new entity.
- F. Enable the entity for mobile and a flag for read-only in mobil
- G. In the security roles, give the users read access to the new entity.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the technology director for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are researching the licensing options and are currently considering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition.
Which two statements accurately describe using this edition? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that have over 1,000 employees.
- B. Business Edition is optimized for enterprises that use local Microsoft Dynamics AXenvironments.
- C. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that want to host all services in the cloud.
- D. Business Edition is optimized for organizations with 250 employees or less.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are a network administrator for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Your users use both Windows and Mac laptops. Management wants users to be able to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Out.ook.
What is a requirement for the Office for Mac users?
- A. They must use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- B. They must have the Opera Web Browser installed.
- C. They must have Google Chrome installed.
- D. They must have the latest Firefox installed.
NEW QUESTION 7
You were recently hired as a consultant for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your job requires you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, which includes managing user accounts, creating quotes and orders, creating workflows, and performing data imports.
Which action is required for your user account?
- A. Mark the account as administrative.
- B. Mark the account as non-interactive.
- C. Assign the System Administrator role.
- D. Assign the System Customizer role.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 system administrator.
Your organization has acquired a new company in another region, and you need to deploy a production instance for the company's users.
Which statement is true regarding working with multiple instances?
- A. Available storage is shared across all instances.
- B. AH instances must be deployed on the same region.
- C. Users can only access one production instance.
- D. Data from all instances is stored on the same database.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are the network manager for a company that wants to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365. Your users have Active Directory accounts. These accounts are stored on-premises. Management wants users to have a seamless login experience, using Single Sign-On (SSO). What should you do to accomplish this goal?
- A. Synchronize Active Directory with Microsoft Office 365.
- B. License all users for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Office 365 Admin Portal.
- C. Implement Active Directory Federation Services.
- D. Create accounts within the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Portal.
NEW QUESTION 10
You work in an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Users need to track emails in Microsoft Dynamics 365 when using a mobile device. Which approach should you recommend?
- A. Add the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and instruct the users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones.
- B. Add the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and instruct the users to access Outlook by using the web application on their mobile devices.
- C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct the users on how to track email in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct the users on how to go offline.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a systems architect for a large company that is deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The company currently has all data stored on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises and plans on migrating all records from there to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which record type has some statuses that cannot be set during an import?
- A. invoice
- B. customer
- C. order
- D. quote
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a system administrator.
You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization.
How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?
- A. monthly
- B. quarterly
- C. twice per year
- D. annually
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a system administrator for an organization that relies solely on an ISV solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your instances are scheduled to be updated.
What are two approaches for this update? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Test the update in your sandbox environments prior to updating production.
- B. Contact your ISV provider, and follow their recommendation for this update.
- C. Update productio
- D. With an ISV solution, there is no need to go through a test process.
- E. Import the updated version of the ISV solution prior to the update of your instance.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You have two production instances and four sandbox instances. A new update is coming out What is true about the updates?
- A. Updates for the production and the sandbox instances are each managed separately.
- B. Updates for the sandbox instances are managed separatel
- C. The production instances are managed together.
- D. Updates for the production and the sandbox instances are all managed together.
- E. Updates for the sandbox instances are managed together.
- F. The production instances are managed separately.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your mobile users are often in areas where they do not have Internet access, but they still need to be able to access and edit records through the Dynamics 365 app for mobile phones.
What should you do?
- A. Instruct users to view the needed records prior to entering an area with no Internet access so they can view them through the recent records cache.
- B. Allow users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct users on how to configure the offline filters.
- C. Enable the enhanced offline experience in Settings > Mobile Offline in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and adjust the Organization data download filter on each of the needed entities.
- D. In the entity settings under Outlook & Mobile, configure the Organization data download filter for each of the needed entities.
NEW QUESTION 16
In which scenario is the Import Data Wizard method recommended for Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. a large company with data on-premises that currently uses Microsoft Dynamics AX and has it staged in Microsoft Azure
- B. a small company that currently uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition and wants to migrate to Enterprise edition
- C. a large company with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application data that is stored on the same data center as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- D. a small company with data on-premises that has never used a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
NEW QUESTION 17
You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Configure document management on the entity.
- B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
- C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
- D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.
NEW QUESTION 18
As a system administrator, you want to integrate the Office Graph from Microsoft Office 365 into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two steps should you take to perform this integration? Each corfeftfl answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Set up Microsoft OneNote integration.
- B. Enable Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration.
- C. Enable Microsoft Office Graph integration.
- D. Set up server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration.